- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Which one of the following is NOT a type of Seminar?
If a sample is drawn without specifying the parameters of selection, then this is known as:
distribution free statistics
Bowley's coefficient of skewness is given by
(Q. 3-Q. 1+2\,med)(Q. 3+Q. 1)
(Q. 3-Q. 1-2,med)/(Q. 3+Q. 1)
(Q. 3-Q. 1+2,mode)(Q. 3+Q. 1)
(Q. 3+Q. 1+2mode)(Q. 3+Q. 1)
Which theory signifies that truth depends on practical consequences?
The primary aim of organizing the Seminar is
Communication of research inferences
The exhibition of research creativity
None of the above
........ is a set of elements taken from a larger population according to certain rules.
Secondary data are information which is
findings of a study
yet to be collected
not available for the research
There are 7 questions to complete.