- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The idea that the more times a research finding is shown with different sets of people, the more confidence we can place in the finding and in generalizing beyond the original participants is known as ........
When a Research worker do not has the desired ability of reporting of research, then the work carried out by him, will be of-
Good grade quality
Low grade quality
Excellent grade quality
When a research problem is related to heterogeneous population, the most suitable sampling method is:
Types of frequencies are
direct and indirect
discreet and continuous
classified and unclassified
If a researchers conducts a research on finding out which administrative style contributes more to institutional effectiveness. This will be an example of
If Data Collection stands for 1, formulation of hypothesis for 2, selection of the problem for 3, Methodology for 4, analysis and interpretation of data for 5 and reporting the results for 6, which is the correct sequence of the steps in educational research in code numbers?
3, 2, 4,1,6,5
3, 2, 4,1,5,6.
1, 3, 2,5,6,4
3, 2, 5,1,6,4
The act of publishing the same data and results in more than one journal or publication refers to which of the following professional issues
........ results if you fail to reject the null hypothesis when the null hypothesis is actually false
Type II error
Type III error
Type IV error
Type I error
T. V. related entertainment
Research with entertainment
A good synopsis is considered as
A complete research
A half-way research
A partial research
A beginning of research
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.