- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
A list of questions which is handed over to the respondent, who reads the questions and records the answers himself is known as the
All of the given options
In a Three year Research Programme ........ time can be devoted for preliminary works
When conducting an interview, asking"Anything else?, What do you mean?, Why do you feel that way?," etc, are all forms of
In data analysis of the grounded theory approach, the step which focuses on the main idea, developing the story line, and finalizing the theory is called ........
Which of the following is not correct about inventories?.
They are instruments that attempt to"take stock" of one or more aspects of an individual's behavior rather than to measure in the usual sense
They require subjects to perform at their maximum level
They list items relating to the factor being appraised and request subjects to indicate preferences or check items that describe their typical behavior.
The responses obtained on the inventories are evaluated to obtain descriptions of certain fundamental predic-positions of the subjects.
The research which is exploring new facts through the study of the past is called as
None of the above
Who said that there are four criteria sources for identifying the problem of educational research?
John C. Torensand
Fred N. Kurlinger
J. C. Almak
George J. Mouley.
The historical research is different from experimental research in the process of
the formulation of the hypothesis
the hypothesis testing
all of the above
The major objective of a qualitative research study is to
understand a process or concept
explain variation in measurements
The general feature of an article is
These are exhibiting critical study of specific subject-matter of the discipline
The research articles build the basic structure of all theoretical researches
The research articles have uniform pat- tern in order to enhance communicability
All of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.