- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
What is the full form of abbreviation HFT used in research?
Holfkins Issac Test
Holzman Inkblot Test
Hinds Informative Test
Higher Intelligence Test
Authenticity of a research finding is its:
All of the above
Itemized rating scales are otherwise known as
Graphic rating Scales
Rank Order Scales
The purpose of a literature review is to.
demonstrate an awareness of the theoretical context in which the current. study can be located
help you find out what is the research problem
identify the literature to collect data.
help you find out what tools can be applied for analysis.
Below are given the steps of Educational research in jumbled form:
- Statement of the problem
- Title of Research
- Formulation of the problem
- Defining of the Problem
- Selection of the Problem
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
5, 4, 3, 2, l
5, 3, 2, l, 4
2, 3, 4, 5, l
Which of the following are the basic rules of APA style of referencing format?
- Italicize titles of shorter works such as journal articles or essays
- Invert authors' names (last name first)
- Italicize titles of longer works such as books and journals
- Alphabetically index reference list
(a) and (b)
(b), (c) and (d)
(c) and (d)
(a), (b), (c) and (d)
The basic principle of problem selection is
Novelty of a problem
Practicality of a problem
Future-orientation of a problem
All the above
Reference in the research paper serves the purpose of
the authenticity of the given content
decision-making capability of the researcher
give high bomb blast values of the research
all of the above
The sampling design the purpose of which is to reduce per unit cost:
Before preparing your Research report you consult with
Your elder colleagues
Your predecessor's works
All the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.