- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The depth of any research can be judged by:
Objectives of the research.
Total expenditure on the research.
Duration of the research.
Title of the research.
Which of the following is the incorrect pair?
Contingency correlation - Cramer
Rank correlation - Spearman
Product moment correlation - Pearson
Split-half correlation - Kuder Richardson
........ is used to obtain the freest opinion of the respondent, by asking general question before a specific question.
Research objectives falls into a number of categories that include
planning to get answers for what, why & where type of questions.
considering the logic behind the methods we use in the context of the research.
formulative, concept, and planning for research methods.
exploratory, descriptive, diagnostic and experimentation research.
The term"unconscious motivation" describes the key idea of
Common fallacy of reasoning leading to erroneous generalization
Fallacy of non observation and mal observation.
Errors incidental to classification, nomenclature and terminology,
Errors commonly arising out of the use of the inductive methods, false analogy including argument from final cause.
All of the above.
In Hindi language the term 'Anusandhan' refers to
Follower of an aim
Preying of an aim
Attain the aim
Validity that reflect whether a scale performs as expected in relation to other variables selected as meaningful criteria
You should double space all material in the manuscript.
Neither True nor False just a statement
None of the above
The historical research is different from experimental research in the process of
the formulation of the hypothesis
the hypothesis testing
all of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.