- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following is an example of an issue that would be checked in a pilot testing?
Completion of all questions on a questionnaire
Single responses to all multiple choice questions
Logical answers between questions
IRB is an acronym for which of the following?
Internal Review Board
Institutional Review Board
Institutional Rating Board
Internal Request Board
This type of validity refers to the ability to generalize the results of a study across settings.
All of the following are examples of Intelligence Tests except ........ :
Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory(MMPI)
Systematic sampling is
A comprehensive method of sample selection
A simple method of sample selection
An effective method of generalization of data
All the above
Experiment is a
It consists of an event making which occurs in known conditions
A question framed on the basis of what is known and addressed to nature to elicit further knowledge
It is a proof of hypothesis
All of the above
Identify which of the following steps would not be included in hypothesis testing.
State the null and alternative hypotheses
Set the significance level before the research study
Eliminate all outliers
Compare the probability value to the significance level and make the statistical decision
Given the series below X 18 19 20 21 22 23 2425 F 5 6 7 8 9 8 9 5 The mode is
Which of the following quantitative research questions is superior?
"What is the effect of participation in various extracurricular activities on academic performance?"
What effect does playing high school football have on students' overall grade point average during the football season?
Both A and B
None of the above
A short summary of Technical Report is called ........
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.