- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
What are the functions of statistical analysis?
Explanation of results
Presentation of data
Both of them
None of the above.
Which of the following are principles of questionnaire construction?
Consider using multiple methods when measuring abstract constructs
Use multiple items to measure abstract constructs
Avoid double-barreled questions
All of the above
Participant observation is the process of immersing yourself in the study of ........
The main parts of the body of research theses are
title page-posterior part
title page and main body
title page and posterior part
all of the above
What is the first step in the research process?
Define broad problem area
Preliminary data collection
The meaning of the Historical method of research is
To employ scientific method in order to study the historical problems
To establish relationship between historical facts and current events
To make specific investigation of the past events
All the above
It is recommended to use the whole population rather than a sample when the population size is of what size?
100 or less
500 or less
1000 or less
you should always use a sample
Formulation of hypothesis may not be necessary in
fact finding (historical) studies
Action research means
An applied research
A longitudinal research
A research with socioeconomic objective
A research initiated to solve an immediate problem
The nonrandom sampling type that involves selecting a convenience sample from a population with a specific set of characteristics for your research study is called ........
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.