- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following is stated by Indian Constitution with regard to education of children of age 6 to 14 years
the state is responsible for free education to all such children
the states shall provide for education of all such children within 10 years
the states shall strive to provide education to all such children within a period of 10 years
all of the above
The research is always
Exploring new knowledge
Verifying the old knowledge
Filling the gap between the knowledge
Including all the above
Which measure of central tendency might be biased by extreme values in a set of data?
All of these
Suppose you're giving the suggestions in your research. What will be the top priority?
the difficulties you have faced during your research work
the limitation of your research work
the futuristic improvement to be carried out by other researchers
all of the above
Each word of a research should be
Full of wisdom
A good research always begins with:
An original idea
Preparation of plan and design for study
Study of relevant research methodology
Review of literature
Which of the following is a component of Gagne Hierarchy of learning?
Which is not correct about non-parametric test of significance?
They are distribution free tests
They are small-sample tests
They compare population distributions rather than the parameters.
They make strong assumptions of homogeneity of variance of the groups to be compared.
Independent variables are not manipulated in
ex-post facto researches
Both of the above
None of these
An advantage of using computer programs for qualitative data is that they ........
Can reduce time required to analyze data (i. e., after the data are transcribed)
Help in storing and organizing data
Make many procedures available that are rarely done by hand due to time constraints
All of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.