- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
......... refers to the influence of a single independent variable.
This type of validity refers to the ability to generalize the results of a study across settings.
Deconstruction is a popular method of research in
The research process have certain characteristics. One of the statements below are not part of these characteristics:
controlled & systematic.
quantitative & qualitative.
critical & empirical.
rigorous & valid.
Which one of the following is the important quality of a Null hypothesis?
It is self-explanatory and statistical in nature
It shows no difference and no relationship on the basis of evidences which have been tested
It does not influence the researcher by convincing the desired results
All of the above
The organizational structure of conference consists
A post of President
A post of Secretary
A post of Treasurer
All of the above
Which of the following sampling technique is used for Employee Turnover and Job Openings survey?
Simple random sampling
Which of the following sampling method is appropriate to study the prevalence of AIDS amongst male and female in India in 1976, 1986, 1996 and 2006?
Stratified random sampling
in order to ensure maximum acceptability of data analyzes and its interpretation, you will take help from
diagrams and graphs
computer hard disk
Which of the following in not one of the key threats to internal validity?
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.