- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Sampling is advantageous as it
Helps in capital-saving
Both A and B
Today, private and public organizations also apply psychology to problems of management and employee training, to supervision of personnel, to improving communication within the organization, to counselling employees and to alleviating industrial strife. The applied psychologists who do this work are sometimes called
What research is?
A lab experiment
A systematic Enquiry
An example of non-personal method of Data collection is
Which of the following is not the feature of symbols assigned to categories on a nominal scale?
No quantitative meaning
Nothing more than labels or names
May be ordered according to magnitude
Cannot be subjected to arithmetic operations
Which of the following statements is not true in the context of participatory research?
It is a collective process of inquiry.
It recognizes knowledge as power.
Its sole purpose is production of knowledge.
It emphasizes on people as experts.
On the basis of contributions made, all the researches can be classified as
Longitudinal and Cross-sectional
None of the above
Experimental design is the only appropriate design where ........ relationship can be established.
Cause and Effect
When a research problem is related to heterogeneous population, the most suitable sampling method is:
What type of study means comparison of likeness and differences among phenomena to find out factors which seem to accompany or contribute to the occurrence of certain events?
A co relational study
An experimental study
An ex post-facto study.
A causal comparative study
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.