- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
When a citation includes more than ........ authors, only the surname of the first author is cited followed by et al.
A research problem is not feasible only when:
it is researchable
it is new and adds something to knowledge
it consists of independent and dependent variables
it has utility and relevance
Which of the following is not common to experimental and Ex-post Facto designs of research ?
Cause and Effect relationship
Manipulation of independent variable
Controlling extraneous variables
Observation of dependent variable
What method should be used if a researcher wants to know how different levels of an independent variable affect the dependent variable at different levels of another independent variables?
Two-way analysis of variance
Multiple correlation method
Factorial analysis of variance method.
Analysis of covariance method
The transfer of the values and qualities of the researcher takes place
In the research works carried out by him
In all the works performed by him
In the vocational works carried out by him
None of the above
The middle part of the Research Synopsis prepares
The middle most part of research
It is difficult to infer
The partial part of research
The complete part of research
Sample value is called ........
Generally it has been witnessed that the compulsion of writing a research paper has generated anomaly because
Every teacher does not possess the proper aptitude for writing a research paper
Every teacher does not have desirable qualities for writing a research paper
Each teacher does not possess the scientific attitude to carry out the research
All the above statements are correct
Research Aptitude refers to
The potential or capacities to carry out research
The latent to be used in a scientific way for desired purpose
The cultivation of research skills in new- comers
The developing of rationality in all academic pursuits
........ is a preferred sampling method for the population with finite size.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.