- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
In case of true experimental research the investigator is always required to make a compromise between which of the following four is not correct?
Internal validity and external validity
Contrived setting and natural setting
Randomization and manipulation
Control of extraneous variables and building the correlated variable into design.
Random sampling does not
Make the sample representative of the population.
Ensure generalization of results.
Reduce error and increase precision of the experiment.
Maximize experimental variance.
........ meanings attached to a concept create problems of measurements
A researcher studies how students who flunk out of high school experienced high school. She found that it was common for such students to report that they felt like they had little control of their destiny. Her report that this lack of control was an invariant part of the student's experiences suggests that lack of control is ........ of the"flunking out" experience
A probabilistic cause
A grounded theory
in evidence source, we include
primary and secondary sources
pure and applied sources
active and passive sources
none of the above
The process of writing a research paper is
None of the above
An operational definition of a construct is the one which defines it in terms of
Implied behavior pattern
Activities necessary to measure it
Other equivalent words in the dictionary
The experimental method is
A method for verifying a hypothesis
A method deriving inferences
A variable controlling method
None of the above
If in a research independent variables cannot be manipulated then it is known as
Pure or Fundamental Research
'The research should not be carried out with blind-folded eyes'-the meaning of this phrase is
The research should be free from all personal biases
The research should be free from personal limitations
The research should be separated from personal ideology
All of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.