- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which one of the following is not of important consideration in establishment survey while designing questionnaires?
Use of Records
All the persons involved in the collection of data and supervision of data collection process are called
None of the given options
The equals sign (=) is included in which hypothesis when conducting hypothesis testing?
It can appear in both the null and the alternative hypothesis
........ is used to describe cultural scenes or the cultural characteristics of a group of people
Instrumental case study
........ surveys are more impersonal than face-to-face interviews.
While studying color preferences, the method of paired comparison was introduced by Cohn in
Match List-I (Interviews) with List-II (Meaning) and select the correct answer from the code given below: (June-2006)
A-(iv), B- (i), C- (ii), D- (iii)
A- (ii) , B-(iv), C- (i), D- (iii)
A-(v), B- (ii), C- (iv), D- (i)
A-(i), B- (iii), C- (v) , D-(iv)
Any systematically organised body of verified knowledge about a certain class of facts and events is known as
Why it is helpful to keep a research diary or log book while you are conducting your project?
To give you something to do in the early stages of your research when nothing is happening.
Because funding councils generally demands to see written evidence that you were working every day during the period of the research.
To keep a record of what you did and what happened throughout the research process.
It can be added to your dissertation to ensure that you reach the required word limit.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.