- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Sampling results into
Reduced cost, and item.
Control of extraneous variables.
Which type of reliability refers to the consistency of a group of individuals' scores on two equivalent forms of a test designed to measure the same characteristic?
Projective technique is used for measuring
Individual's need for self actualization.
Individual's inventoried interests,
Individual's dominant feelings, emotions conflicts, needs repressed and stored up in the unconscious mind,
Individual's value -system.
If the findings of a research have practical implications for improving educational patterns, it is called
In correlation design of Ex Post Facto Research, we study
The variable which has been measured in advance and will be work as an causative factor for second variable
The second variable which is going to be measured and will work as a causative factor for antecedent variable
The third variable which cannot be measured but works as a causative factor for first and second variable
All the above three situations and occurrence of variables
Which of the following is NOT the strength of the unstructured interview?
Its usefulness in probing into attitudes and motives of which even the respondent may not be aware
Its getting below the level of cliches s in the instance
If you are repeating the mistake again and again then you are called a
There are 7 questions to complete.