- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following steps begins the analysis of qualitative data?
Reading and memoing
Describing the content and participants
Classifying and interpreting
Which of the following is not an example of deception?
To observe code of ethics
To create bias between respondents before the survey
To leak out information regarding any confidential matter
A part of the truth is not communicated to the respondent
The definition of TIPPIT table is
a table used for sampling purposes
a table used for verification of statistical inferences
A statistical table
All of the above
The single difference between longitudinal and cross-sectional researches is
In longitudinal researches are working on single group of subject for long term duration while in cross-section, the immediate results have been derived after selecting a sample
In longitudinal researcher the researcher should have more patience to work that in cross-sectional researches
The longitudinal researches have been generally carried out under the specific situation and with specific persons but it is not carried out in cross-sectional researches
All the above differences are correct
Where does importance of Projective tests lie?
They reveal deeper layers of personality, i. e. emotions, conflicts, feelings, etc.
Reliability and validity
Indirect methods of knowing and the potentials of a person
Non-verbal and can be used even in case of illiterates and children.
Who, among the following, wrote the book"Research Methods for Business"?
Each word of a research should be
Full of wisdom
Which of the following is the most read page of a thesis?
Table of contents
Independent variable is the variable which can be manipulated by the-
All of the above
Which one of the following is the limitation of establishment survey in this case study?
Small sample size
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.