- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Scale in which the respondent directly compares two or more objects and makes choices among them is
None of these
Survey study aims at
- knowing facts about the existing situation
- comparing the present status with the standard norms
- criticizing the existing situation
- identifying the means of improving the existing situation
(i) and (ii) only
(ii) and (iii) only
Seeing a very big rally it was reported that JD will win the election, the conclusion was based on :
Rank correlation is popularly known as
spearmans rank correlation
product movement correlation
time series analysis
In research, something that does not "vary" is called a ........
If the purpose of research is to discover the relative incidence, distribution and inter-relationship of sociological and psychological variables it is called
Ex post-facto research.
When evaluating tests and assessments,"reliability" refers to asking ourselves which of the following questions?
Are there ways to avoid subjective judgments when measuring something?
Does it measure multiple constructs?
Does it measure what it is supposed to measure?
Does it give consistent results?
All of the following are true statements about action research, EXCEPT;
Data are systematically analyzed
Data are collected systematically
Results are generalizable
Results are used to improve practice
Which of the following is not the part of specific protocol of focus groups in ETJO?
Concept and indicators
Availability of records
Which of the following fact is not appears to be correct in terms of the motivation?
The motivated behavior has a predetermined goal
Motivation is the internal state of the individual
The motivated behavior is continued till realization of the goal
The motivated activities are goal oriented
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.