- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Observation of an event personally by the observer is ........
What should we do, if we want to reduce both the type-I and type II errors?
Reduce the size of the sample.
Decrease the level of significance
Increase the size of the sample
Increase the level of significance
Fundamental research is the type of research that
is made for performing the basic or pure research; it's a theoretical research.
is intended for finding some solution to the problem considered.
includes fact-finding enquires and surveys.
uses available information as the base to make the further critical evaluation.
Survey is always a ........ study
Which is the device for a graphic and straightforward portrayal of the total configuration of relations among the members of a group at some given point in time?
A study in which direct perception of an incident or object made is
In order to begin research, one must
start with a number of clear goals.
have a well defined research method.
solve the research problem.
start with a number of predefined objectives.
Which of the following is not a major method of data collection?
Co relational method
Which of the following is correct explanation about a test?
Reliability is sufficient.
Validity is sufficient.
Reliability and validity are not essential.
Reliability is essential but not sufficient.
What is the nature of the statement that experimental generalizations are statistical inferences; they can only attain a degree of probability somewhere along a continuum between truth and falsity?
Not wholly true
None of the above.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.