- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Harmonic mean of a series of data is
The reciprocal of the arithmetic average of the reciprocals of the values of its various items.
The reciprocal of the arithmetic average of the values of various items.
None of above
Which of the following is not a longitudinal design?
Both A and C are longitudinal designs
The relation between education and economy is such that
economy depends on education
there is a mutual dependence between them
there is mutual independence within them
education depends on economy
The directors of a graduate program in educational research wish to see what types of jobs their graduates take after they finish their program. They randomly sample students from the program and have them fill out questionnaires with items asking about the types of jobs they have had. They also are asked to describe the roles they play in their current positions. This project is best described as having what kind of objective
None of the above
Which of the following is a purposive sampling?
Random probability sampling
Stratified random sampling
Quantitative researcher's preoccupation with generalization is an attempt to
Demonstrate the complex techniques of statistical analysis
Boost their chances of publication.
Enhance the internal validity of their research.
Develop the law like findings of the natural sciences.
Who among the following used the term "variance" for the first time?
j. l Murphy
R. A. Fisher
j. l. Bayerd
The characteristic feature of a workshop is
To attain the higher cognitive and psychomotor objectives of the research
To comprehend the theoretical and practical aspects of the research
To explore the possibilities of applied aspects of the research
All of the above
Which of the following statements is correct?
Objectives of research are stated in first chapter of the thesis
Researcher must possess analytical ability
Variability is the source of problem
All the above
Which one of the following is a non probability sampling?
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.