- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Normal Probability Curve should be
What is not correct?
A belief becomes a scientific truth when it is established experimentally
It is arrived at logically
It is accepted by many people
It can be replicated
Another name for a Likert Scale is a(n)
Summated rating scale
A set of principles to guide and assist researchers in deciding which goals are most important and in reconciling conflicting values when conducting research is called ........
None of the above
Standard deviation is always computed from
In an experimental research study, the primary goal is to isolate and identify the effect produced by the ........
The objective of case-study is
All the above
Sampling which provides for a known non zero chance of selection is
Non probability sampling
The question which by its content structure or wordings leads the respondent in the direction of a certain answer is called
Action research is
A longitudinal research
An applied research
A research carried out to solve immediate problems
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.