- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Using a sample of 30 participants, a researcher finds a correlation of 0. 30 between two variables. The relationship is not statistically significant. If the researcher were to triple her sample size, which of the following is most likely?
The correlation would be statistically significant.
The correlation would be larger.
The correlation would be smaller.
Nothing is likely to change.
A research problem is feasible only when:
it has utility and relevance
it is researchable
it is new and adds something to knowledge
all the above
The single difference between Longitudinal and Cross-sectional researches is
In Longitudinal researches, researcher works on single group of subjects for long term duration while in cross-section, the immediate results have been derived after selecting a sample
In Longitudinal researchers the researcher should have more patience to work than in cross-sectional researches
The Longitudinal researches have been generally carried out under the specific situation and with specific persons but it is not carried out in cross-sectional researches.
All the above differences are correct.
Two variables X and Y are correlated. This means that the two variables
Measure the same trait
Cause variation in each other
Who among the following gave this theory of need reduction?
The process of educational research involves the following steps:
- Collection of data
- Statement of objectives
- Selecting the problem
- Analysis and Interpretation of data
- Reporting the results
1, 3, 2, 5, 6, 4
3, 2, 4, 1, 6, 5
3, 2, 5, 1, 6, 4
3, 2, 4, 1, 5, 6
If January 1st, 2007 is Monday, what was the day on 1st January 1995?
Counterbalancing is .........
Usually based on random selection of participants
Only used when one pretest variable needs to be controlled
Chosen to control for such things as order and carryover effects*
All of the above
Formulation of hypotheses may not be necessary in
Which of the following terms is related to the idea of validity of a test?
Errors of measurement
True score variance
Common factor variance
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.