- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The central role in workshop is of
All of the above
Which of the following doctrines supports the process of scientific development?
None of these
The objectivity of the research can be enhanced
Through its reliability
Through its validity
Through its impartiality
All of the above
If a baseball coach calculates batting averages, what scale would be used?
To which are the concepts of internal external criticisms associated?
Validity of experimental designs of research
When a non-directional hypothesis is stated, the test of significance would be
correctchoice Both A and B
None of the above
The technique of regulating various variables in an experiment is called
Who said, Statistics has been defined as The Science of Counting ?
Which of the following is acceptable to establish the fact?
reference in the ancient literature
opinion of some specific people
availability of observable evidence
all of the above
All surveys are essentially ........
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.