- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Generally the data of the research is
Both of the above
None of the above
Which will be the most appropriate method of statistical analysis if a researcher wants to know how much contribution a JRF-test makes to the over-all success of the candidates?
Linear regression method
What is the opposite of a variable?
a dependent variable
a data set
an extraneous variable
The research work is not influenced by
The wrong calculations
The rare-established assumptions
The researcher himself
The curse of some other researchers
Which of the following statement is correct?
research, objectives can be worded in question form.
research, objectives can be worded in statement form.
Objectives are to be stated in Chapter I of the Thesis
All of the above
What is an ideal sample in term of numbers?
The main cognitive objective of seminar is
To develop critical and analytical capacities in a researcher
To develop observational and experiential presenting capabilities in a researcher
To develop synthetic and evaluation related abilities in a researcher
All of the above are correct statements
If you are doing experiment on a large group of sample which method of controlling will you adopt ?
elimination and matching both
The most common scales used in research are
All of the above
Researches are generally treated as Identity symbols' of a nation because
Researches reflect the progress of a nation
Researches focus on human development
Researches help in acquiring international prestige
All the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.