- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following is/are necessary condition(s) for causation?
The relationship condition
The temporal antecedence condition
The lack of alternative explanation condition
All of the above
The part of the action research spiral that differentiates this research methodology from other kinds of research is;
The kinds of data that are collected
Looking at multiple sources of data
Taking action based on results.
Thinking about or analyzing data in more than one way.
When all the items in the population are included for the study it is called as
systematic sample study
The quality of Non-probability sampling is
Easy and convenient selection of the sample
It has no question of probability of selection of an element
It can be analyzed through simple statistical method
All the above are correct
Which of the following statements is false?
Discrete variables can only have whole number values.
Discrete variables allow measurement of an infinite number of fractions of units of measurement.
Continuous numbers can only have whole number values.
Continuous measures do not allow for scores that fall between two number values.
Which of the following is a factorial design where different participants are randomly assigned to the levels of one independent variable but participants take all levels on another independent variable?
Factorial design based on a mixed model
Pretest-posttest control-group design
Generally variable are of-
Two types- Independent and dependent variable
Three types-Independent, dependent and intervening variables
Four types- Independent, dependent. Intervening and control variables
None of the above
The research participants are described in detail in which section of the research plan?
"A systematic step-by-step Procedure following logical process of reasoning" called
A good Questionnaire is
Significant, novice, clear topic.
As short as possible.
Psychological and biologically arranged.
Easy to tabulate, summarize and interpret.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.