- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The mechanics of report writing includes-
All the above
The research antagonistic to ex-post facto research is
all of the above
Generally the data of the research is
Both of the above
None of the above
What should we do, if we want to reduce both the type-I and type II errors?
Increase the size of the sample
Reduce the size of the sample.
Decrease the level of significance
Increase the level of significance
As a general rule, researchers tend to use ........ percent confidence intervals.
none of the above
Each step in the research proposal builds on
is essentially a two tailed test.
is essentially a one tailed test.
can be one tailed as well as two tailed depending on the hypothesis.
can never be a one tailed test.
Which of the following is an excellent way to enhance the validity of interview data collection?
Spend an extended period of time in the field
Obtain participant trust.
Recognize your own biases
Spend time in field, obtain participant trust, and recognize biases.
Who have made the greatest contribution in the development of statistical methods?
A chart is a style of bar-chart used primary to describe price movements of a security, derivative, or currency over time is called
Leaf and stem
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.