- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following is NOT a form of longitudinal research?
Controlled group condition is applied in
Two variables X and Y are significantly correlated. This means that
X causes variation in Y.
Y causes variation in X.
X and Y vary together.
No such conclusion may be drawn.
The test of reliability is an important test of sound measurement. The methods to evaluate reliability of scales are:
Delegating measurement strategies
None of the above
Which of the following statements accurately describes test-retest reliability?
Measure of consistency with which a test measures a single construct or concept
Measure of degree of agreement between two or more scorers, judges, or raters
Measure of consistency of test scores over time
Measure of consistency of scores obtained from two equivalent halves of the same test
........ are used for Random Sample when the population is very large
Greg Beck of Quality Market Research tells placement student John to go out and select for personal interview ten men and ten women. Greg is using ........ sampling for this phase of the research.
A dogma is different from a theory in respect of any one of the following?
Which one of the following is not a type of experimental method?
Rotational group experiment
Residual group experiment
Conference is a
Provision to discuss on serious matters
Adequate solution of research problems
Wider manipulation of research inferences
All of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.