- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following is a form of research typically conducted by teachers, counselors, and other professionals to answer questions they have and to specifically help them solve local problems?
In the purposive method of sampling design, items are selected according to ........
Law of certainty
Law of probability
None of the above
Network diagrams show only direct links between variables or events over time
none of the above
which of the following is related to research design
formulation of experimental design
selection and construction of the tool
all of the above
Why is the hypothesis not acceptable that"The number of tables and chairs in the school influences positively the academic achievement of its students"?
It is not precisely stated
It is not testable
It is not scientifically developed
It is not based on any rational relation ?ship between dependent and indepen ?dent variables.
Quantitative research has been criticized because
The reliance on instruments and procedures makes it high in ecological validity.
The measurement process suggests a spurious and artificial sense of accuracy.
It underestimates the similarities between objects in the natural and social worlds.
It has no validity.
Fourth step in problem formulation is
Develop ideas through discussion
Statement of problem Enactment
None of the above
Level of significance means the probability of
Accepting the null hypothesis.
Accepting the research hypothesis.
Rejecting the null hypothesis.
Rejecting the research hypothesis.
The affective objective of the workshop is
The awareness towards recent (emerging) problematic areas in the field of research
The activation towards immediate problems
The expertise in the field of research
All of the above
Suppose one Experimenter (E) in psychology firmly believes that Brahmin children are inherently superior to the Harijan children. Naturally he would never think of home environment as an explanation. This is a very obvious example of
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.