- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The basic requirement for preparing a research paper is
The research orientation of the person
The research skills in the person
The research attitudes in the person
All of the above
Who is known as the father of scientific social surveys
Both A and B
none of the above
which of the following is acceptable to establish the fact
availability of observational evidence
opinion of the large number of people
reference in the ancient literature
. Traditionally, in practice over a long period of time
The Introduction section of the research plan
Gives an overview of prior relevant studies
Contains a statement of the purpose of the study
Concludes with a statement of the research questions and, for quantitative research, it includes the research hypothesis
All of the above
Circle graphs are used to show:
How one part is related to other parts?
How one whole is related to other wholes
How various parts are related to the whole?
How various sections share in the whole?
"Theory" helps the researcher in
Understanding the research procedure.
Identifying the facts needed to be considered in the context of the research problem.
Understanding the technical terms used in research.
Determining how to make or record observations.
Which of the following is not a strategy used to promote qualitative research validity?
The only thing to be seen before using Secondary data is that they are
Adequate for the purpose in hand.
All of the above
When the researcher lacks the quality of collection of the facts from social environment, such result will be called
Not a pure research
an irrelevant research
A malicious research
A sophisticated research
Closed form of Questionnaire means
Checking an item out of given responses.
Restricts the choice of response for the respondent.
Yes or no response.
A short response.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.