- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following terms best describes an interaction effect?
The effect of one independent variable (on a DV) depends on the level of another independent variable
Eliminating any differential influence of extraneous variables
Sequencing effect that occurs from the order in which the treatment conditions are administered
The effect of one independent variable on the dependent variable
Which of the following is not an ethical guideline for conducting research with humans?
Getting informed consent of the participant
Telling participants they must continue until the study has been completed
Keeping participants' identity anonymous
Telling participants they are free to withdraw at any time
The most frequently occurring number in a set of values is called the ........
In ``phenomenology'', a well written report will be highly descriptive of the participants experiences and will often elicit in the reader a feeling that they feel as though they are experiencing the phenomenon themselves. This experience is called ........
A phenomenal experience
A vicarious experience
A significant experience
Woodworth's approach to define Psychology is
An auto-ride costs Rs. 5 for the first 1.6 km and Rs. 0.50 per additional 100-metres. The cost for each distance unit is incurred at the beginning of the unit, so that the rider pays for the whole unit. The average cost for a 8 km ride is
Participant observation is a part of
both B and C
When a respondent tells the interviewer that he reads ``Best Selling English News Paper'' on a daily basis so that he can impress the interviewer, this is an example of
In historical research, data synthesis usually does not include ........
Defining and interpreting key words, phrases and terms
Chronologically ordering events
Differentiating between how people should behave and how they did behave
Inferring causation based on simple correlation
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.