- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Observing a relationship between two variables is NOT sufficient grounds for concluding that the relationship is a causal relationship.
Neither True nor False just a statement
None of the above
The criteria of a good case-study is-
Completeness of the data
Validity of the data
All of the above
What is the name of the on-line database that allows you to browse through journal articles about your research topic?
Bryman's Resources for International Language Learning (BRILL).
www. amazon. co. uk (ACU).
Social Science Citation Index (SSCI).
Which is not correct about non-parametric test of significance?
They are distribution free tests
They are small-sample tests
They compare population distributions rather than the parameters.
They make strong assumptions of homogeneity of variance of the groups to be compared.
Which one of the following is NOT a quality of a problem?
Problem according to the interests of the researcher
Measurability of problem
Practicality of the problem
Innate nature of the problem
Blind-folded method is used in case of
All of the above
The research antagonistic to ex-post facto research is
all of the above
Sampling frame means
Identification of target and accessible population.
Defining sample unit and selecting units.
Preparing a complete list of the units of a finite population for drawing a sample.
Fixing the sample size and drawing a sample.
In every field research pursuits promote systematic and gradual advancement of knowledge but discoveries are rare because
it is not common to be able to think beyond a grooved channel
sustained experimental work needed for discoveries is not easily forthcoming
research is a continuous critical investigation
most people lack depth of knowledge needed for it
The first step of research is:
Selecting a problem
Finding a problem
Identifying a problem
Searching a problem
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.