- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Generally the format of research resembles with
A long essay
A report preparing method
A writing technique
Sampling in qualitative research is similar to which type of sampling in quantitative research?
Simple random sampling
What should the business researcher be aware of when signing a confidentiality agreement?
Any clause which limits the length of a questionnaire.
Any clause which allows the company to comment on findings that will be published
Any clause which increases the level of access for the researcher.
Any clause which guarantees the anonymity of research participants.
Which of the following method is used to make a research report?
Which of the following is the formula for range?
H - L
L - H
H + L
L * H
A Hypothesis must be ........
Which of the following mixed research rationales seeks elaboration, enhancement, illustration, clarification of the results from one method with the results from the other method?
All of the above
On what is placed reliance in most investigations?
Both primary and secondary data
None of these.
A ........ is an abstraction formed by generalization from particulars
Which of the following is not the Method of Research?
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.