- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
A norm refers to
Positivistic research approach was advocated by
Stanley & Compbell
The main advantage of the research paper is
To communicate the research work carried out by the researcher
To put the results for wider criticism or approval
To modify the research process if there is any discrepancy in it
All of the above
Synopsis of a research is
A plan of research
Extract of research
Summary of research
Blue print of research
Mr. Latif is measuring students' attitudes on a controversial topic. Which of the following would you recommend he use to control for the potential problem of students feeling the need to respond with socially acceptable responses?
Ensure construct validity
Allow anonymous responses
Which form of reasoning is the process of drawing a specific conclusion from a set of premises?
A thoughtful statement
A forwarding statement
A temporary solution
All of the above
Generally the format of research resembles with
A long essay
A report preparing method
A writing technique
Research in which the researcher uses both qualitative and quantitative research within a stage or across two of the stages in the research process is known as ........
mixed model research
The experimental study is based on the law of
interest of the subject
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.