- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
The validity and reliability of a research will be at stake when -
The incident was reported after a long period of time from that of its occurrence
The author who is the source of information is biased, incompetent of dishonest
The researcher himself is not competent enough to draw logical conclusions
All of the above
Which of the following are principles of questionnaire construction?
Consider using multiple methods when measuring abstract constructs
Use multiple items to measure abstract constructs
Avoid double-barreled questions
All of the above
A hypothesis in educational research need not be
A compatible with well-attested theories and models.
Logically consistent and pertinent to the question under consideration.
Capable of establishing generalizations that can be applied in many areas of education or other fields.
None of these.
The system analysis relates to
Which of the following independent variables cannot be manipulated in a research study?
Intelligence and other traits
None of the above can be manipulated in a research study
Which of the following correctly defines the below phrase? The research should not be carried out with blindfolded eyes
the research should be free from all personal bias
the research should be free from personal limitation
the research should be separated from personal ideology
all of the above
The denominator (bottom) of the z-score formula is
The standard deviation
The difference between a score and the mean
There are 7 questions to complete.