- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
A treatment effect is demonstrated in the regression discontinuity design by
A discontinuity in the regression line
A significant difference in the pretest and posttest scores
Analysis of covariance
The demonstration of an interaction
Which of the following is usually not a characteristic of qualitative research?
When we assign numbers to objects, events or mental phenomena, we obtain a
The case study is the study of a
Single community or family.
Single unit done intensively to bring out the processes and dynamics underlying its problems and functioning.
Which of the following refers to the cyclical process of collecting and analyzing data during a single research study?
An important issue in index construction is to ........items.
If a research finding is statistically significant, then ........
The observed result is probably not due to chance
The observed result cannot possibly be due to chance
The observed result is probably a chance result
The null hypothesis of no relationship is probably true
The system which still survives very nearly in its rigid forms is
Dynamic and Psychoanalytic Approach
Which one of the following is not a step in nonexperimental research?
Determine research problem and hypotheses
All are steps
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.