- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which Scale has an absolute zero at the point of origin?
A type of sampling used in qualitative research that involves selecting cases that disconfirm the Researcher's expectations and generalizations is referred to as ........
Extreme case sampling
"Theory" helps the researcher in
Understanding the research procedure.
Identifying the facts needed to be considered in the context of the research problem.
Understanding the technical terms used in research.
Determining how to make or record observations.
Identifying a factor to be measured by placing units or categories on a scale to differentiate varying degrees of that factor and describing these units in some manner is known as
A rating scale.
Secondary /existing data may include which of the following?
Archived research data
All of the given options
Social Science Research ........ Problems
Which correlation co-efficient best explains the relationship between creativity and intelligence?
Assertion (A): Longer tests are more reliable than shorter ones. Reason (R): Each item adds to test reliability. Which of the following is correct?
Both (A) and (R) are correct.
Only (A) is correct.
Only (R) is correct.
None of the (A) and (R) is correct.
Statistics is used by researchers to
Analyze the empirical data collected in a study
Make their findings sound better
Operationally define their variables
Ensure the study comes out the way it was intended
If a correlation coefficient is. 96, we would probably be able to say that the relationship is ........
B is true and C is probably true
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.