- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
A cell is a combination of two or more ........ in a factorial design.
Which ........ percent confidence interval will be the widest (i. e., the least precise) for a particular data set that includes exactly 500 cases?
None of the above
Primary data for the research process be collected through ........
Both A and B
None of the above
Which of the following is/are components of ethical research?
All of the above
Which research paradigm is least concerned about generalizing its findings?
none of the above
Which of the following should you think about when preparing your sample size?
Your sample frame and sampling strategy
The ethical issues that might arise.
Access to the set sample.
The universe, sample frame, sampling strategy and budget
Experimental Method of research can be classified into
What is a hypothesis?
A prediction of a relationship between certain variables.
A dependent variable.
An experiment that tests certain predictions.
An independent variable.
There exists a single most important difference between the reference and bibliography
The references have the actual page numbers
The references have the last name of the person(Surname) on its first priority
The references have the minute details in order to verify them
All the above are correct
A stratified sample in which the number of sampling units drawn from each stratum is in proportion to the population size of that stratum is called a
Proportional stratified sample
Balanced stratified sample
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.