- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following abbreviations can be used in a research report?
sec for second
yr. for year
mo. for month
The progressive stages of a workshop are
Presentation and classification of a theme, conducting exercises to use specific approaches, evaluation
Evaluation, presentation of a theme, and exercise to use specific approaches
Both of the above
None of the above
Which one of the following can be more helpful than others in order to determine the exact source of measurement errors in establishment survey?
Response analysis survey
Document design analysis
Which of the following measures is least affected by extreme items?
Which of the following is the limitation of research workshop
need of extra time
extra emphasis on practicality
need of specific research material
all of the above
The view that a hypothesis is never proved; but merely sustained or rejected only tentatively, is
A correct and valid statement.
A wrong assumption about hypothesis.
A fact not accepted by all.
Codes developed before examining the current data being coded are called ........
A priori codes
Face sheet codes
The process of writing a research paper is
None of the above
........ is the first step of Research process
Formulation of a problem
Collection of Data
Editing and Coding
Selection of a problem
The affective objective of seminar is
To incorporate the qualities of patience and tolerance in the researcher
To appreciate the research inferences
To incorporate emotional stability and motivation in the researcher
All of the above statements are correct
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.