- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following steps begins the analysis of qualitative data?
Reading and memoing
Describing the content and participants
Classifying and interpreting
Which is not a direct threat to the internal validity of a research design?
When a extraneous variable systematically varies with the independent variable and influences the dependent variable, it is called
Another dependent variable
A confounding variable
A moderating variable
An unreliable variable
``Theory'' helps the researcher in
Understanding the research procedure.
Identifying the facts needed to be considered in the context of the research problem.
Understanding the technical terms used in research.
Determining how to make or record observations.
Which of the following techniques yields a simple random sample?
Choosing volunteers from an introductory psychology class to participate
Listing the individuals by ethnic group and choosing a proportion from within each ethnic group at random.
Numbering all the elements of a sampling frame and then using a random number table to pick cases from the table.
Randomly selecting schools, and then sampling everyone within the school.
A researcher does a study of students' phenomenological feelings about problem solving. One of her categories of codes involves positive affect. Two subcategories of that category of positive affect are smiles when solves the problem, and shouts hooray when finished. The relation between these subcategories and the overall category of positive affect is
Which of the following is not related to qualitative variables
interest of the subject
Opinionnaire is defined as a special form of inquiry to collect
The opinion of a sample of population on certain facts.
To quantify, analyze and interpret the collected data.
Both A and B
Neither A nor B
Arranging data into a table is called
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.