- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
In Non-probability sampling the probability exists of-
Limitations of data
Both of the above
None of the above
"One of the methods of logical reasoning process" is called
Qualitative analysis is not, at all, used in
What do you consider as the main aim of inter disciplinary research?
To bring out holistic approach to research.
To over simplify the problem of research.
To reduce the emphasis of single subject in research domain.
To create a new trend in research methodology.
For the first time, the word 'Psychology' was used by
E. B. Titchener
Which of the following is NOT an example of quantitative variable?
Grade point average
What is the benefit of standardizing the asking of questions?
Each interview will last for exactly the same length of time
A survey questionnaire can be delivered to a room full of people
Answer variation will be 'true' and not due to the interview context
The interviewer can predict the Answer that the interviewee will give
A good thesis writing should involve
- reduction of punctuation and grammatical errors to a minimum
- careful checking of references
- consistency in the way the thesis is written
- a clear and well written abstract
(a), (b), (c) and (d)
(a), (b) and (c)
(a), (b) and (d)
(b), (c) and (d)
Which of the following is NOT a suitable topic for research using a diary?
The volume of female managers in the retail industry.
The locations in which a trade union representative has discussions with individual members.
The amount of time managers spends on particular activities.
The frequency with which managers undertakes particular tasks.
What is the essential difference between the laboratory experiment and the field study experiment?
The logic and purpose of the research
Manipulation of independent variable
Testing of hypothesis
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.