- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The quality of a problem is
Worth for solution
All the above
Suppose the population is quite comprehensive and distributed in a large geographical area. In such a situation what kind of sampling procedure would you like to adopt?
None of the above
Tippet table is
A statistical table
A table used for sampling purposes
A table used for verification of statistical inferences
All of the above
If a research finding is statistically significant, then ........
The observed result is probably a chance result
The observed result is probably not due to chance
The null hypothesis of no relationship is probably true
The observed result cannot possibly be due to chance
When each member of a population has an equally likely chance of being selected, this is called
A nonrandom sampling method
A quota sample
A snowball sample
An Equal probability selection method
A researcher is interested in the effects of a preschool program on later school performance. Because she is concerned that Socio. Economic. Status(SES) is a potential extraneous variable in her study, she picks children to study who are only from low SES homes. The control technique she used in this study was ........
Holding the extraneous variable constant
Statistically controlling the extraneous variable
'The research should not be carried out with blind-folded eyes'-the meaning of this phrase is
The research should be free from all personal biases
The research should be free from personal limitations
The research should be separated from personal ideology
All of the above
........ are the standards of a culture about what is good or bad or desirable or undesirable
Which one of the following is the oldest Archival source of data in India ?
National Sample Surveys
Which of the following is the source of primary data
personal diaries, autobiography
all of the above
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.