- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Research approaches are
Longitudinal and cross-sectional
Oblique and horizontal
Long and short section
None of the above
A projective technique uses
Unstructured stimulus situations such as ink-blots, photographs etc.
On the spot participants observations for measuring an individual's qualities.
A short structured interview schedule.
Direct observations of a person's behavior.
A group of experts in a specific area of knowledge assembled at a place and prepared a syllabus for a new course. The process may be termed as
Which of the following is an example of a criterion-referenced interpretation?
Tricia set up her laboratory equipment in five minutes.
Edna's test score was higher than 50 percent of the class.
Erik completed his experiment faster than his classmates.
Derik earned the highest score in science.
On the spot research aimed at the solution of an immediate problem is called
Manipulating the independent variable by varying the type on the independent variable that is presented to the different comparison groups is known as .........
The analysis of the term 'Anusandhan' gives two words
Social research aims at ........
applied research is also known as
Which are the two basic approaches to research?
Fundamental and historical approach
Conclusion and decision approach
Qualitative and quantitative approach
Problem and solution oriented approach
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.