- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which types of correlation are used in educational research?
Multiple cumulative correlations
All of the above.
The researcher is usually interested in supporting ........ when he or she is engaging in hypothesis testing
The alternative hypothesis
The null hypothesis
Both the alternative and null hypothesis
Neither the alternative or null hypothesis
E. B. Titchener (1867-1927) defined Psychology' as the science of
Which of the following is characteristic of qualitative research?
Generalization to the population
Unique case orientation
Standardized tests and measures
In order to inculcate the ethical values in the researches, it is essential that it should be
In accordance with the researcher's abilities
Providing opportunities to the researcher to work freely
Inculcate maturity in the researcher
All of the above
Which of the following sampling methods is the best way to select a group of people for a study if you are interested in making statements about the larger population?
Contextualization refers to the process of identifying when and where an event took place
Neither True nor False just a statement
None of the above
Regression analysis reveals
the magnitude of variations
closeness of independent variables
closeness of dependent variables
average relationship between two variables
The psychologists who are especially concerned with increasing the efficiency of learning in school by applying their psychological knowledge about learning and motivation to the curriculum are popularly known as
Action research is
An applied research
A longitudinal research
A research carried out to solve immediate problems
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.