- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The view that a hypothesis is never proved; but merely sustained or rejected only tentatively, is
A correct and valid statement.
A wrong assumption about hypothesis.
A fact not accepted by all.
In which situation \chi^2 (Chi square) test can be used?
k = 2, but some expected frequencies are less than S
df is greater than I, but more than 20 per cent of frequencies are smaller than S
Any expected frequency is smaller than I
None of the above is found to be a fact.
What should the researcher do if they have achieved a low response rate?
Copy responses and paste them again.
Abandon the research project entirely.
Recognize and accept the possible limitations of a low response rate.
Fill in some more questionnaires themselves.
Which of the following correlation describes variables are varying into opposite direction?
When manipulating the independent variable in an educational experiment, which of the following describes this method?
An independent variable is manipulated using the presence or absence technique
The researchers varies the amount of the independent variable that is administered
The researcher varies the type of the independent variable
All of the above are possible
Which of the following statement refers to cross-sectional design?
A comparison of two or more variables over a long period of time
The collection of data from more than one case at one moment in time
One that is devised when the researcher is in a bad mood
A study of one particular section of society, e.g. the middle classes
Which design would use analysis of covariance during data analysis?
Nonequivalent comparison-group design
Interrupted time-series design
Changing criterion design
All of the above
The reliability of most of the investigation depends on
Both A and B
none of the above
A review that only demonstrates familiarity with an area is rarely published but it often is part of an educational program is which type of review?
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.