- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Longitudinal Approach is related with
Long term researches
All of the above
Which of the following is not true about stratified random sampling?
It involves a random selection process from identified subgroups
Proportions of groups in the sample must always match their population proportions
Disproportional stratified random sampling is especially helpful for getting large enough subgroup samples when subgroup comparisons are to be done
Proportional stratified random sampling yields a representative sample
Formulation of hypothesis may not be necessary in
fact finding (Historical) studies
Which type of research is generally used by the philosophers?
Why is research in education important for teachers?
It adds to their academic qualifications.
It makes them wiser
It makes them better teachers
It enables them to make best possible judgments about what should be taught and how.
when a person undertakes a research work, then the review of the related study is important because
It helps to understand the gap between past and present
It avoids repetition or duplications
It helps the researcher not to draw illogical conclusions
All of the above
Which scale is the simplest form of measurement?
There are 7 questions to complete.