- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
My reaction to the statement: "A good teacher is essentially a good researcher" is that this is:
Only a hypothesis
It is an opinion
Difficult to agree to
My firm belief
After identifying the important variables and establishing the logical reasoning in theoretical framework, the next step in the research process is
To focus group discussions
To generate the hypothesis
To use experiments in an investigation
To conduct surveys
A Cluster of propositions with a structure that exhibits some inference is called
A valid argument
What are the characteristics of good sample?
All of the above
Process of obtaining a numerical description of the extent to which a person or object possesses some characteristics
Research in which the researcher uses the qualitative paradigm for one phase and the quantitative paradigm for another phase is known as ........
Mixed method research
Which of the following is a legitimate purpose of a research plan?
It forces you to think through every aspect of a study.
It provides clear roadmap of the study.
Writing a plan facilitates the evaluation of it.
It provides detailed procedures to guide the conduct of the study.
Which of the following is a non-parametric test?
Analysis of Covariance
Analysis of Variance
Which of the following situations calls for the use of a ratio-scale?
A researcher waits to assert that the two persons X and V differ in their attitudes towards nationalization of education
He wishes to state that the attitude of one person 'X' is more favorable than that of 'Y'
He wishes to make a statement that as compared to Y, 'X' is much more in favor of nationalization than he is, as compared to 'Z'
He wants to show that 'X' is twice as much in favor of Nationalization as 'Y'.
The research guide requires which of the following essential qualities?
Subject matter expertise
All of these
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 10 questions to complete.