- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude Question Answer MCQ.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Who has called sample an element of facts?
George J. Mouley
W. S. Travers.
W. G Kokaran
John W. Best
Which of the following statements is true of a theory?
it most simply means"explanation"
it answers the"how" and"why" questions
it can be a well developed explanatory system
all of the above are correct
In which one of the following stage researcher consult the literature?
Response analysis survey
Document design analysis
A positive correlation is present when ........
two variables move in opposite directions.
two variables move in the same direction.
one variable goes up and one goes down
several variables never change.
What is a Research Design?
A way of conducting research that is not grounded in theory.
The choice between using qualitative or quantitative methods.
The style in which you present your research findings e. g. a graph.
A framework for every stage of the collection and analysis of data.
One of the aims of the scientific method in research is to:
introduce new variables
eliminate spurious relations
improve data interpretation
What is the primary approach that is used by the IRB to assess the ethical acceptability of a research study?
Which approach tells us that under normal conditions the Organism is not a passive recipient of stimuli but an active, seeking and striving entity trying to master the environment and also master itself?
Organism, Holistic and Self Approaches
Dynamic and Psychoanalytic Approach
Two researchers were studying the relationship between amount of sleep each night and calories burned on an exercise bike for 42 men and women. They were interested if people who slept more had more energy to use during their exercise session. They obtained a correlation of. 28, which has a two-tailed probability of. 08. Alpha was. 10. What conclusions should you draw regarding the null hypothesis?
Cannot determine without more information
None of above
What conclusions should you draw regarding this study?
The correlation was significant
The correlation was not significant
A small relationship exists
No relationship exists
What is the correct statistical null hypothesis?
There is no correlation between sleep and energy expanded
Rho equals zero
R equals zero
Rho equals r
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 11 questions to complete.