- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The only thing to be seen before using Secondary data is that they are
Adequate for the purpose in hand.
All of the above
A researcher is doing a study of peer groups in middle school. She interviews 5 girls and 5 boys. She is doing a grounded theory study; hence, she decides to generate her codes as she scans through her transcriptions of her data. These codes are labeled
A priori codes
Post hoc codes
Master list codes
Exploratory research addresses which of the following types of question?
generally, the external and internal validity is present in the inference, we get it from
Ex post facto method
all of the above
Research concerned with the derivation of generalizations of broad applicability and only secondarily with any practical value is called
The specific cultural conventions or statements that people who share a culture hold to be true or false are called ........
Which of the following approaches taken by people to resolve ethical issues is the primary approach used by the federal government and most professional organizations?
None of the above
Which of the following options are the main tasks of research in modern society? (June-2006)
- to keep pace with the advancement in knowledge
- to discover new things.
- to write a critique on the earlier writings.
- to systematically examine and critically analyse the investigations/sources with objectivity.
IV, II and I
I, II and III
I and III
II, III and IV
What is the opposite of a variable?
an extraneous variable
a dependent variable
a data set
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.