- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
When a Research worker do not has the desired ability of reporting of research, then the work carried out by him, will be of-
Good grade quality
Low grade quality
Excellent grade quality
Why is Research called as a process?
search for scientific invention
It incorporates many subjects in it
It consists of several steps to carry out research
It is undertaken by unlimited number of people
What is an attitude scale with five points on it varying from strongly approved to strongly disapproved?
The characteristics of survey method is-
To solve the problem at local level
To enhance the body of knowledge
To solve the present problems
All of the above
Consider the argument given below: 'Pre - employment testing of teachers is quite fair because doctors, architects and engineers who are now employed had to face such a testing. ' What type of argument it is?
Which of the following are principles of questionnaire construction?
Consider using multiple methods when measuring abstract constructs
Use multiple items to measure abstract constructs
Avoid double-barreled questions
All of the above
A member of the population is called ........
There are 7 questions to complete.