- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
What conclusions should you draw regarding the null hypothesis?
Cannot determine without more information
None of above
How many times the students appear in the research class is the example of ........
When accessing the internet, which of these steps is the most essential?
Recording the full URL
Noting the access dates
Downloading material to be referenced
They are all equally important
What type of the interview that is in which questions are already prepared?
A research hypothesis is generally converted into Null hypothesis.
It is safer.
It cannot be tested statistically.
It is a general statement.
It is a vague statement.
which one of the following is treated as basis of evaluation for the proposed problem of research
nobility of the problem
presence of problem-solving potentiality
possibilities of data collection from the sample
all of the above
In an experiment, the dependent variable
Provides a standard on which group differences can be measured.
Is the aspect of the experiment that is controlled and manipulated by the experimenter?
Represents the effect and is measured by the experimenter.
Is an extraneous variable.
Open-ended questions provide primarily ........ data
None of the above
Which scientific method is a top-down or confirmatory approach?
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.