- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Mr. X has coded his observations to hide the identity of each of the three participants in his study. He is ensuring;
protection from harm
uses fundamental research
sometimes suggest fundamental research questions
is independent of fundamental research
both A and B
when a possible solution to the problem has been written in desired direction, this type of hypothesis is called
Who, among the following, wrote the book ``Research Methods for Business''?
In Thematic Apperception Test (TAT) the psychologist puts questions like
What does the picture mean to the subject?
What can be the factors that have led to the situation?
What will be the outcome?
All of the above .
A baseline ........
Is used as the standard against which change induced by the treatment is assessed
Is the occurrence of a response in its freely occurring or natural state
Is first obtained prior to the administration of a treatment
All of the above are true
The research antagonistic to expost facto research is
none of them
A question during an interview such as ``Why do you feel that way?'' is known as a
J. B. Watson defined `Psychology' as the science
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.