- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
A key psychodynamic idea is that when unconscious impulses are unacceptable or when they make us anxious; to reduce anxiety, we use
Which of the following need(s) to be obtained when doing research with children?
Informed consent from the parent or guardian
Assent from the child if he or she is capable
Informed consent from the child
Both A and B
What is not correct about non-parametric tests of statistical analysis?
They require much larger a sample to obtain the power efficiency which is yielded by a parametric test with a particular size
Their power efficiency is always low
They are less economical.
They are wasteful of data
Woodworth's approach to define Psychology is
When there is a significant difference between the statistic and parametric values, it means that
Sample statistic is representative is representative of the population parameter
Static value is used to approximate parameter
The difference is real
None of the above
In Longitudinal approaches primarily the researches are related with
None of the above
The philosophical inquiry is usually made in the area of
All of the above
There are 7 questions to complete.