- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
To study Abnormal Psychology means, to study mainly the nature of
Which of the following is a characteristic of symposium?
to impart training for higher order of thinking
to give freedom to express their ideas by the speakers as well as the audience
to develop the comprehensive understanding about the specific problems of research and its various dimensions
All of the above
Which term refers to publishing several articles from the data collected in one large study?
None of these
........ means that the participant's identity, although known to the researcher, is not revealed to anyone outside of the researcher and his or her staff.
Providing reservation in education system to the SC/ST student is a
To test null hypothesis, a researcher uses: (June-2007)
What is studying different groups of children of different ages simultaneously and describing their developmental characteristics?
Longitudinal growth study
Time series study
Cross-sectional growth study.
Which of the following symbols represents a population parameter?
Which of the following statements is true?
A statistical relationship is sufficient evidence to infer causality
Temporal order of the cause and effect is not important in inferring causality
A statistical relation of X and Y is insufficient evidence for inferring causality
Temporal order of cause and effect variables and statistical relation are all that are needed to infer causality
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.