- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
The main difference between an administrator and researcher lies in the fact that:
The former is more concerned only with the what of things while the researcher is interested in both the what and why of things.
The former approaches problems in a practical manner while the later is purely theoretical
The former takes a global view while the later penetrates deep into specific issues
The former is more interested in social outcomes while the later in finding out as to why things happen as they do.
Pre-test-post-test randomized matching control group design is an example of
Post-facto experimental design
True experimental design
Research undertaken for knowledge sake is
Who said that members of the same species are not alike ?
None of the above
Method that involves the selection of items by a panel of judges on the basis of their relevance, the potential for ambiguity, and the level of the attitude they represent
A positive correlation is present when ........
two variables move in opposite directions.
two variables move in the same direction.
one variable goes up and one goes down
several variables never change.
Generally research papers are presented abundantly in
All of the above
There are 7 questions to complete.