- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Internal validity refers to which of the following?
The ability to infer that a casual relationship exists between 2 variables
The extent to which study results can be generalized to and across populations of persons, settings, and times
The use of effective measurement instruments in the study
The ability to generalize the study results to individuals not included in the study
Which types of correlation are used in educational research?
Multiple cumulative correlations
All of the above .
Which of the following is an example of a dilemma that might face feminist business researchers conducting qualitative interviews with women?
What role to adopt when interviewing male managers?
How many female employees should be interviewed for a representative sample?
How to overcome the issue of false consciousness?
What data to use when publishing findings?
The best measuring tool for research is
Both sufficiently reliable and sufficiently valid.
Which of the following will give a more accurate representation of the population from which a sample has been taken?
A large sample based on the convenience sampling technique
A small sample based on simple random sampling
A large sample based on simple random sampling
A small cluster sample
Hypotheses in qualitative research studies usually .. .. .. .. .. .
Are very specific and stated prior to beginning the study
Are often generated as the data are collected, interpreted, and analyzed
Are never used
Are always stated after the research study has been completed
Which of the following is the weakest experimental design?
One group pretest-posttest design
Quasi- experimental design
Two group posttest only design
Ex post facto design
Which of the following is not a major method of data collection?
A threat to internal validity in the nonequivalent comparison-group design is the ........ effect.
All of the above are threats
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.