- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The approach which has its roots in Gestalt Psychology is popularly known as
Dynamic and Psychoanalytic Approach
The correlation between two variables in which the effect of some other variable or variables on their relationship is controlled is called
Contingency coefficient of correlation.
A cell is a combination of two or more .... .... in a factorial design.
Which term is not a related to counterbalancing?
Attrition generally occurs in research where .....
You do demographic research
The study fails
Some participants do not complete the study
The study is very brief \
Which of the following is a characteristic of a standardized test?
The administration of the test is controlled carefully to ensure that all examinees experience the same conditions.
The test is developed by experts to ensure it is technically sound
The scores are interpreted in standard ways.
All of the given options
Which of the following is the most efficient random sampling technique in given options ?
Simple random sampling
Proportional stratified sampling
Cluster random sampling
You should try to use italics frequently when writing a report.
High intelligence combined with high motivation raises the levels of academic achievement and high intelligence combined with low motivation lowers academic achievement, this indicates that
Intelligence is more important a factor of achievement.
Motivation is more important a factor of achievement.
Intelligence interacts with motivation.
Intelligence and motivation are equally important as factors of achievement.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.