- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
........is used to obtain the freest opinion of the respondent, by asking general question before a specific question.
Which one of the following is useful in assessing and clarifying concepts and definitions at the beginning stages of questionnaire?
Document design analysis
Response analysis survey
Which of the following statements is false?
Discrete variables can only have whole number values.
Discrete variables allow measurement of an infinite number of fractions of units of measurement.
Continuous numbers can only have whole number values.
Continuous measures do not allow for scores that fall between two number values.
Which is not a projective test?
Ink Blot test
Word association Test
M M P i.
Which of the following is linked with an abstract model of underlying relations or causal mechanism?
Historical comparative research
Which of the following is classified in the category of the developmental research? (June-2009)
All the above
What do you consider as the main aim of inter disciplinary research? (June-2006)
To bring out holistic approach to research.
To reduce the emphasis of single subject in research domain.
To over simplify the problem of research.
To create a new trend in research methodology.
Middle quartile is known as
Where informants are literate and are spread over a vast area, the most suitable method of collecting data is
Mailed questionnaire method.
Direct personal interview.
Interview by investigator.
None of these.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.